"Stromberg Moore Hardwoods is an outstanding resource for any hardwood flooring needs. I contact them for all of my interior projects to give my clients the best possible products and installation. Their attention to detail, reliability, and friendly staff are reasons I continue to work with them."
—Sarah Latham, Latham Interiors
from start to the finish
- We start by diverting waste from landfills by salvaging our cut-off waste material and other unusable wood.
- We recycle as much of the packaging as feasible.
- We reuse available resources. Reclaimed/antique flooring is not only a beautiful option, but is environmentally friendly as well!
- We purchase FSC-certified and sustainably harvested flooring when possible.
- The adhesives and finishes we choose are low-VOC and comply with the South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule No. 1168. Ask us about our Greenguard certified finishes as well as Rubio Monocoat and Woca Hardwax Oil.
- We can help you obtain LEED Credits: The Environmental Quality prerequisite credits, and Materials and Resources credits.
- We are Bona Certified Craftsmen.